Bulk transports go over the weighbridge to register the shipping quantity. Do you have your own weighbridge? Then use the weighbridge module in AGRIO Software to register all weightings. Together with the equipment supplier, AGRIO Software provides a calibrated solution.
The weighbridge module has both a manned and an unmanned weighing station. In the latter case, the weighing station carries out the tasks with human interaction, even outside office hours. They can sign in with a unique transport number. AGRIO Software shows the transport information, like the name of the supplier or customer. The weighing is carried out and immediately registered.
We pay a lot of attention to the arranging of the workflow on the weighbridge. Think of:
- Registering trailers and their weights
- Doing or skipping of empty weighings
- Assigning points of unloading for trailers
- Enter the packing on the weighting screen
- Printing the weighing ticket with a (label)printer
- Printing of the ticket with barcode for use in the inspection office
- Automatically taking a photo during weightings by using a connected camera
The manned weighting screen has extra functionality, for example weighing for third parties.